Labels

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Track List Song Of BEAST / B2ST


1st Mini Album - BEAST IS THE B2ST (2009) 
1. Beast is the B2st
2. Bad Girl
3. Mystery
4. Yet
5. Oasis
 
 
2nd Mini Album - SHOCK OF THE NEW ERA (2010)
1. Just before shock
2. Shock
3. Take care of my girlfriend (say no)
4. Easy
5. Special


3rd Mini Album - MASTERMIND (2010)
1. Mastermind
2. Soom
3. V.I.U.
4. Break down
5. Clenching with a tight fist
 


4rd Mini ALbum - LIGHTS GO ON AGAIN (2010)
1. Lights go on again
2. Beautiful
3. Lightless
4. I’m sorry
5. I like you the best


MY STORY - Digital singles album (2010)
1. Lights go on again (Full version)
2. Thanks to (Junhyung + Yoseob)
3. Let it snow (Kikwang + Hyunseung)
4. When the door closes (Doojoon + Dongwoon)
 
1st Full Album -  [ FICTION and FACT ]
1.The Fact
2.Fiction
3.Back to You
4.You
5.Freeze
6.Virus
7.Though I Call Your Name 
8.On Rainy Days
9.Lightless   ( Slow Version)
10. Fiction ( Orchestra Version )
 
 
[Mini Album] BEAST (B2ST) - Midnight Sun [5th Mini Album]
5th Mini Album - Midnight Sun

1. Midnight (별 헤는 밤)
2. 아름다운 밤이야 (Beautiful Night)
3. 내가 아니야 (It’s Not Me)
4. 니가 보고 싶어지면 (When I Miss You)
5. 니가 쉬는 날 (The Day You Rest)
6. Dream Girl

SHOCK - First Japanese single album (2011)
1. Shock (Japanese version)

ORIGINAL SOUND TRACKS
1. Ready go - God of Study 2 OST
2. Crazy - Attack of the Gas Station 2 OST
3. Happy Birthday (Yoseob) - More charming by the day OST
4. Loving U - All my love OST
5. Because of you - My Princess OST

COVERS
1. Niji - Beast for "With Special Guests - Fukuyama Masaharu Remake"

FEATURING BEAST
1. Who’s next - 4Minute

FEATURING YOSEOB ONLY:
1. First snow, First kiss - Yoseob and Drama (Dalmatian)
2. What I’ll do if I had a lover (cover) - Yoseob and Gayoon (4Minute)

FEATURING JUNHYUNG ONLY
1. Let’s go - G20 Summit song [english & korean]
2. Crazy love - Young Jee
3. I’ll back off so you can live better - G.Na
4. Change - Hyunah
5. Faddy robot - Faddy Robot Foundation
6. Come back again - Navi

FEATURING KIKWANG ONLY
1. Love is pathetic - An Jinkyoung

FEATURING DONGWOON ONLY

1. Udon - Dongwoon and Minkyung (Davichi)

PRE-DEBUT
1. Wipe the tears - AJ (feat. Junhyung & Doojoon)
2. Dancing shoes - AJ
3. My girl - Xing (Junhyung)
4. Study Abroad - Xing (Junhyung)

FEATURES IN PERFORMANCES
1. Marshmallow - IU (Yoseob)
2. Ma Lover - Chaeyeon (Junhyung)
3. I’ll back of so you can live better - G.Na (Doojoon - Junhyung’s the original rapper but Doojoon featured once in a perf.)
4. I need a boy - Jung Juri

No comments:

Post a Comment